PIPE AND DRAPE INSTRUCTIONS
- Set adjustable slider to the desired length and lock into place. Lay the slider on the ground.
- Place baseplates down on each side of the adjustable sliders and insert the aluminum uprights.
- Slide the fabric panels on the adjustable slider working your way from the largest to smallest end.
- Click the adjustable slider into the aluminum upright. If the upright is too high to reach, take the aluminum upright off the baseplate, hold it at a 90 degree angle, click in the adjustable slider and replace back on the baseplate.
- Adjust drape over all visible posts.